1. The pectoralis major muscle. It is located on the anterior surface of the chest. Leads the arm to the body and rotates it inward.
8. The serratus anterior muscle. Located on the lateral surface of the thorax. Rotates the scapula and removes it from the vertebral column.
9. The intercostal muscles. Are the ribs and between them. Participate in the act of respiration.
10. Direct muscle. It is located along the front wall of the abdomen. Tendon jumpers divide the muscle into four parts. Direct muscle flexes the trunk forward.
11. External oblique muscle. Is the side abdominals. When unilateral contraction flexes and rotates the trunk, with two — way tilts it forward. Under these muscles ” on a deeper level, lie others who also rotate the trunk and tilt it forward.
The muscles of the back
12. The trapezius muscle. Located on the back of the neck and chest. Raises and lowers the blades, leads them to the vertebral column and pulls the head back, with a unilateral reduction tilts it to the side.
13. The widest muscle. Located on the rear surface of the chest. Leads the shoulder to the torso, rotates arm inward, draws it back.
These muscles give the torso a conical shape.
14. Long muscle. Located along the spinal column. Unbend, rotate and tilt the torso to the side.
The muscles of the legs
15. Gluteal muscle. Move the leg in the hip joint (withdrawn, unbend, rotate the thigh inward and outward). Straighten bent forward torso.
16. The quadriceps muscle. Located on the front of the thigh. This muscle extends the leg at the knee, flexes thigh at hip joint and rotates it.
17. Two-headed muscle. Located on the back of the thigh. Flexes leg at the knee and extends the hip joint.
18. The gastrocnemius muscle. It is located on the rear surface of the tibia. Flexes the foot, is involved in the flexion of the leg at the knee joint.
19. The soleus muscle. Located in the hinterland of the lower leg. Flex the foot.
It should be recalled that in isolation one from the other the muscle is extremely rare. Usually in law enforcement work involves several muscles, sometimes a few dozen. However, changing the position of the body structure and movements using a variety of athletic shells, it is possible ” to focus efforts on a limited number of muscles and thus, if necessary, to create conditions for their preferential growth.
The muscles and all other organs and systems, consistent with the biological law according to which the body, spending a certain amount of vital substances, restores their numbers greater than lost. This phenomenon is called supercompensation or sverhozhirenie; it explains the growth of muscle mass and strength qualities with regular training on special programs, including an increase in loads.