We provide legal help for people who have been injured by unsafe Pharmaceuticals. We will investigate your potential Actos Lawsuit and help you make a decision on whether or not to bring an Actos Lawsuit.
If you took Actos and have been diagnosed with Bladder Cancer, please contact us immediately so that we can answer your questions and help you protect your rights.
Actos has been linked to an increased risk of Bladder Cancer. We along with other consumer lawyers around the country are investigating what was known and what should have been disclosed to the patient to warn of the risk.
Actos Information you should know:
- June 10, 2011 – France and Germany instructed their doctors not to prescribe the drug anymore;
- June 15, 2011 – US FDA issues urgent health warning with data showing up to 40% increase in risk of bladder cancer;
- If you or anyone you know has been diagnosed with bladder cancer after taking Actos, ActoPlus met, ActoPlus met XR or Duetac, our friendly staff and attorneys are here to help you understand your legal rights.
- There are time limits within which you must bring legal action. It is always important to at least find out your legal rights as soon as you think you may have a claim.
- You may have a right to recover compensation for the harm that was caused to you including lost wages, medical bills, pain suffering, loss of enjoyment of life and other damages depending on the law in your jurisdiction.
Use the contact form to the right to send us a confidential email. We are a law firm that helps people nationwide who have been injured as a result of dangerous pharmaceuticals. We look forward to hearing from you.